Energizer Industrial Alkaline Batteries
The Energizers Industrial Alkaline Batteries are ideal for professional or industrial consumers who require any size types ranging from 9V, C, D, AA or AAA in larger quantity packs. The industrial Batteries do not come in the retail packaging making it ideal volume consumers. Like the Energizer Batteries, they have a very long shelf life and favoured by government departments, hospitals, schools/universities due to their high performance and great value. These batteries typically operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -18C to 55C.
Features & Benefits
• Industrial Alkaline batteries ranging from 9V, C, D, AA or AAA
• Long lasting batteries for everyday use ranging from 5-10 years shelf life
• Wide operating temperature range -18C to 55C
• Guaranteed leak proof
• High energy density
Energizer Industrial Alkaline Batteries are used in electronic devices that require a small, compact source of power. Suited to high drainage and power-hungry devices such as power tools, strap on headlights and toys and other applications include:
• Utility Meters
• Smoke detectors
• Alarm systems
Full Energizer Industrial range stocked include:
• Energizer Industrial C - 221-759
• Energizer Industrial D – 221-765
• Energizer Industrial AAA – 825-2662
• Energizer Industrial 9V - 221-709
Are Alkaline Batteries Harmful?
Alkaline batteries can sometimes leak a substance called potassium hydroxide which is a caustic agent that can cause eye, skin and respiratory irritations. This risk is reduced by not mixing different manufacturer battery types, batteries of different chemistries and by the replacement of all batteries at the same time.
How to dispose of Alkaline/Lithium Batteries?
Recycle responsibly, a wide range of schemes are available.
Are these batteries rechargeable?
No, these batteries are not rechargeable.
Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not heat or attempt to recharge the battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire
10-year shelf life
Up to 9 times more energy compared to a similar sized zinc battery
Industrial Alkaline BatteriesТехническая спецификация
Energizer Industrial Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией