The new Fluke 430 Series II Three-Phase Power Quality and Energy Analysers provide you with more detailed power quality analysis capability, and a new Fluke-patented energy monetization function.
The Fluke 434 Series II and 435 Series II offer the best in power quality analysis and introduce, for the first time ever, the ability to monetarily quantify energy losses. The new Fluke 434, 435 and 437 Series II models help locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Additionally, the Fluke-patented energy loss algorithm, Unified Power Measurement, measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing the user to pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system.
• Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
• Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
• Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
• Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
• Automatic trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
• System-monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
• Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
• View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
• Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
• Wireless data download: Download data to PC wirelessly and capture screens using Fluke Connect® App.
• Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
• Energy assessment – quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
• Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
• Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
• Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
• Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads"
All models are supplied with the TL430 test lead and alligator clip set, WC 100 colour coding clips and regional decals, 4 x i430 thin flexi current probes, BP290 battery, BC430 power adapter with international power adapter set, USB cable A-B mini, PowerLog on CD (including operator manuals in PDF format, 8GB SD card. C1470 soft case (for 434 II and 435 II) and C437 hard case with rollers for the 437 II.Техническая спецификация
Contains SVHC - 1,3-propanesultone - CAS No. 1120-71-4
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией