RS PRO Single Loose Tube STA Fibre Optic Cable
The single loose tube STA fibre optic cable is designed for internal and external duct and burial applications. You can also use these with environments requiring impact protection. Campus environments intra buildings can also use this cable.
Features and Benefits
• Colour coded fibres
• High impact CST (Corrugated Steel Tape) armouring
• Crush and rodent resistance
• Loose tube construction 250μm
• Flame retardant
• LSZH (Low Smoke Halogen) jacket
• E-Glass strength members
• Internal and external duct, tunnel and direct burial applications
• Perfect for intra building links in campus environments
• Circuit integrity applications
Difference between Singlemode and Multimode fibre
Multimode fibre can carry multiple light rays at the same time and travels short distances comparing to singlemode which has a single light path and can travel much longer distance of up to 100km.
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; they’re only given the RS PRO Seal of Approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
Fibre Optic CableТехническая спецификация
Cables Selection Guide
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией