Duracell 9V NiMH Rechargeable Battery
Introducing the Duracell Rechargeable NiMH (Nickel-Metal Hydride) 9V battery. Built to the highest standards, this battery ensures that you get the best performance with every use. The Long-Life Ion Core allows you to recharge 400 times and with Duracell’s Duralock Technology, the battery will stay charged for up to 12 months when not in use, meaning longer-lasting charge and fewer recharges in-between usage. These Duracell 9V rechargeable batteries are ideal for devices like smoke detectors, radios, handheld testing equipment and game controllers, and can also be used for industrial uses in OEM applications, making this a very versatile and useful battery to have. This battery is compatible with any NiMH battery charger.
Features and Benefits:
• These Duracell NiMH batteries are rechargeable with a long life span, so even if they are charged and not in use, the charge will not deteriorate thanks to the Duralock Technology
• Each battery has a long storage life and operational life of 400 charges due to the Long-Life Ion Core
• NiMH batteries are an environmentally friendly alternative to NiCd batteries and they can be recycled as part of the battery recycle scheme
• Ideal for high-drain devices like digital cameras or devices that hold continuous use for long periods of time like gaming controllers or handheld test equipment
• The battery is compatible with any NiMH charger
• Available in other battery sizes - C, AA and AAA
Rechargeable batteries can be used in a number of everyday items such as:
• Smoke detectors
• Transistor radios
• Handheld test equipment
• Some electronic toys
• OEM applications (medical, wireless security, safety and industrial uses)
Are 9V batteries harmful?
9 Volt batteries can be harmful as the positive and negative terminals are close in proximity. If a metal entity touches the terminals, it can cause a short circuit and heat up, enough to start a fire.
How to store 9 Volt batteries?
Avoid keeping 9 Volt batteries in drawers with metallic objects like paperclips, coins, other batteries or household items such as steel, wool, aluminium foil and keys. If these touch, this can be a potential fire hazard. Keep the batteries in their original packaging until ready to use.
How do you dispose of a 9V battery?
9-Volt batteries should not be thrown away with regular rubbish, if they contact other pieces of metal or batteries it can be dangerous. Take these batteries to a collection site for household hazardous waste. For safe disposal cover the positive and negative terminals with duct or electrical tape before disposing of the battery.
What sizes do the Duracell NiMH Rechargeable batteries come in?
These NiMH batteries from Duracell are available in 9V, C, AA and AAA sizes
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not connect batteries in parallel
• All batteries are supplied with only a residual charge and should be charged at the continuous charge rate before use - they are not pre-charged for use
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией