Ansmann Premium maxE NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
Introducing the premium range of maxE NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries from Ansmann. They offer a selection of high quality batteries, featuring wide operating temperature ranges and long life. Ansmann NiMH rechargeable batteries feature low self-discharge allowing them to hold their charge whilst not in use, making them ideal for use with high drain devices such as digital cameras, medical equipment, flash lights and more. The batteries are rechargeable using any compatible NiMH charger and if a charger with a high charging current is used, faster charge is available. With the latest battery technology, the "memory effect" is ruled out even after several partial charges, allowing you to recharge them without concern for how much charge has been depleted at the time of recharge. Ansmann offer a variety of battery sizes (AAA, AA, C and D), ensuring that your battery requirements are met.
Features and Benefits:
• These Ansmann NiMH batteries are rechargeable with a long life span, offering increased confidence in the device you are using
• Each battery has a long storage life and operational life of up to 500 charge cycles (depending on which battery size selected), making sure the battery lasts as long as possible with the very best performance
• NiMH (Nickel-Metal Hydride) batteries are an environmentally friendly alternative to NiCd batteries and they can be recycled as part of the battery recycle scheme
• Ideal for high-drain devices like digital cameras or devices that hold continuous use for long periods of time like gaming controllers or handheld test equipment
• The battery is compatible with any NiMH charger
• Available in other battery sizes – D, C, AA and AAA
Rechargeable batteries can be used in a number of everyday items such as:
• Smoke detectors
• Transistor radios
• Handheld test equipment
• Some electronic toys
• OEM applications (medical, wireless security, safety and industrial uses)
How to store batteries?
Avoid keeping batteries in drawers with metallic objects like paperclips, coins, other batteries or household items such as steel, wool, aluminium foil and keys. If these touch, this can be a potential fire hazard. Keep the batteries in their original packaging until ready to use.
How do you dispose of a battery?
Batteries should not be thrown away with regular rubbish, if they contact other pieces of metal or batteries it can be dangerous. Take these batteries to a collection site for household hazardous waste. For safe disposal cover the positive and negative terminals with duct or electrical tape before disposing of the battery.
What sizes do these Ansmann NiMH Rechargeable batteries come in?
These NiMH batteries from Ansmann are available in 9V, D, C, AA and AAA sizes
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not connect batteries in parallel
• All batteries are supplied with only a residual charge and should be charged at the continuous charge rate before use - they are not pre-charged for use
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire
maxE cell size E-block Data Sheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией