Panasonic Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
The Panasonic Rechargeable ’ready to use’ batteries provide consumers a convenient range of batteries that are designed from durable and reliable materials making them friendlier to the environment and offers a cost saving solution. Designed to be used by those who regularly use rechargeable batteries, this range of batteries are the perfect choice for powering medium-high drain devices around the house.
Typical applications for batteries in this range include Remote Control devices, DECT phones, Wireless mouse & keyboards, torch, electric toothbrushes, Game console controllers, Digital Camera’s, Smoke Alarms and many more other range of household devices.
Unlike regular alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, these batteries can be recharged up to 1000 to 1,600 times and have an advanced self-discharge control system retaining 80% of the original charge for up to 12 months in storage.
These batteries benefit from superior performance even during extremely low temperatures down to -20 ℃ making them suitable for hiking, skiing and many other outdoor activities.
Features & Benefits
• Advanced self-discharge control, retains 80% charge up to 12 months in storage
• Range Available in AA/AAA/C/D Sizes
• Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20ﾟC)
• Can be recharged up to 1000-1600 times, depending on battery size
• Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
• Stable voltage with longer power life than alkaline batteries
Panasonic Rechargeable battery size range of AA/AAA/C/D are used in various electronic applications suitable for medium- high drain devices and will provide charge after charge. These batteries are the ideal universal power supply for most of your household devices, even for applications that until now have run on alkaline batteries such as games consoles. Typical devices include:
• Remote Controls
• Wireless mouse and keyboards
• Gaming devices / wireless gaming controllers
• Cordless house telephones
• Torches / Bike Lamps
• Electric Toothbrush
• Wireless peripherals such as wireless mouse/keyboards
• Baby monitors
Other stocked Panasonic Rechargeable battery sizes in the range include
Panasonic NiMH 750mAh AAA Rechargeable battery – 8412404
Panasonic NiMH 1000mAh AA Rechargeable battery – 8412417
Panasonic NiMH 2800mAh C Rechargeable battery – 8412401
Panasonic NiMH 2800mAh D Rechargeable battery – 8412391
Panasonic NiMH 1900mAh AA Rechargeable battery – 8412408
How many times can I charge my Panasonic rechargeable battery?
This range of Panasonic batteries can be recharged 1000-1600 times dependent on battery size. For example, AA & AAA batteries can be recharged up to 1600 times.
What type of charger can be used with these batteries?
The Panasonic NiMH batteries can be recharged with any NiMH charger but Panasonic advice to use any of the Panasonic BQ CC(51)/50/15/55 charger for optimal charging performance.
Can Panasonic Batteries be used in any device?
Yes, if it is the right size, you can use Panasonic rechargeable batteries in any device although ideal for high to medium drain devices. However, it is recommended to refer to your user manual for compatibility.
Should Panasonic Rechargeable Batteries be fully discharged before recharging?
No, it is not necessary to fully discharge these batteries before recharging as they do not suffer from so called memory effect.
How to dispose of the Batteries?
Recycle responsibly, a wide range of schemes are available. Most batteries rechargeable or non-rechargeable can be recycled.
Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not heat or attempt to recharge the battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией