* УТОЧНЯЙТЕ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ, ЦЕНУ И СРОК ПОСТАВКИ, В СВЯЗИ С ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕМ ЭКСПОРТА ТОВАРОВ ИЗ СТРАН ЕС И ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ
RS PRO Filament Indicator Lamp, Clear, 24 V
It is interesting how the bulb industry has changed during the last two centuries. Even though there are great light bulbs available on the market, there is still a requirement for Filament Bulbs lighting that brings reliability and a bit of history.
Today, we are proudly introducing our own branded RS PRO Filament Indicator Lamp acting as a functional light source for automotive, gambling machine industries where immediate light is required without any delays. E10 bulb is often used in battery-powered flashlights and is ideal for applications where a narrow beam of light is required.
Their construction is quite simple as the lamps are encased in a glass bulb and consists of a thin coil of wire commonly known as filament. The high passage of current (120 mA - milliampere) increases filament temperature, allowing to provide superb efficiency. Our Filament Lamp provides clear light and delivers 2 lumens of bright output with an impressive lifetime of up to 3000 hours.
Depending on your needs in terms of voltage, current rating, diameter, lamp size or lens colour preferences, our wide range of Filament Lamps can fulfil all your lighting requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Filament Lamp is a well-established bulb and broadly circulated the world, meaning easily accessible regardless of your location
- History speaks for its self - this is one of the most reliable bulbs being able to operate at a higher temperature
- The Light Bulb saves energy at the start as you don't have to wait for full warm light
- The lighting provides an excellent colour rendition
- If needed, the bulb could be dimmed easily
- The Lamp delivers 2 lumens of bright output to support your machine for up to 3000 hours of constant lighting
- The light bulb wire is easy to installation – screw the base in, and the Lamp is ready for use
Current, voltage and resistance combining create an ideal environment for Filament Lamps in:
- Automotive industry
- Gambling machine industry
- Car indicator
- Garden lights
- Paper lanterns
- Battery-powered flashlights
Frequently asked questions
What is the temperature of the filament in the Light Bulb?
In a typical 120/130-volt bulb, the filament temperature oscillates around 2550 °C (roughly 4600 degrees Fahrenheit). So high temperature creates thermal radiation from the filament resulting in a significant amount of visible light.
What can increase and decrease the lifespan of the Filament Light Bulb?
Filament lamps will perform to specification and give optimum life when:
- They are powered at the rated voltage from a stabilised 50 Hz AC supply
- Ambient temperature is in the range 20°C to 25°C
- No mechanical vibration is present
Deviations from these criteria have a significant effect on the lamp life, particularly with low current filaments (<80mA).
Power from a DC supply at the rated voltage can reduce the listed life by up to 50%.
The effect of deviation from the rated operating voltage should be noted:
- 5% above will reduce lamp life by up to 50%
- 5% below will significantly increase lamp life
Power consumption may vary up to ±10% compared to the listed values at the rated supply voltage. Therefore, care should be taken when several lamps are connected in series.
In such applications, we are recommending that the rated voltage be reduced by 10% to prevent premature failure of individual lamps.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own-brand range of great-value products. Each part of every RS PRO product is stringently tested against demanding industry standards. We give it our seal of approval only when we're confident of exceptional quality. That's why RS PRO is trusted by engineers worldwide.
Operating costs, in the long run, are quite substantial, especially in comparison to other forms of lighting. On the other hand, filament bulbs provide less initial costs during the run, which is crucial for specific applications.
Screw (LES, MES, SES)
Filament lamps will perform to specification and give optimum life when: they are powered at the rated voltage from a stabilised 50Hz ac supply; the ambient temperature is in the range +20°C to +25°C; and where no mechanical vibration is present.
Deviations from these criteria can have a significant effect on lamp life, particularly with low current filaments (<80mA).
Operation from a DC supply at rated voltage can reduce specified life by up to 50%. The effect of variation from the rated operating voltage should be noted: 5% above will reduce lamp life by up to 50%. 5% below will significantly increase lamp life. Current consumption can vary by up to ±10% on stated values at rated supply voltage. Care should therefore be exercised when running a number of lamps in series. In such applications it is recommended that the rated voltage be reduced by 10% to prevent premature failure of individual lamps.
Conversion of light output units: Lumens = MSCP x 12.6, MSCP = Lumens / 12.6.
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада поставщика в Екатеринбурге||Забираете сами или вызываете курьера|
|ТК Деловые Линии||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS Почта России||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией||По согласованию|