The 76-94 Series from ITW, have been designed to cover a wide range of harsh environmental applications. Such as:-
• Military Environments
• Robust Industrial
• Vandal resistant requirements
• Mining Industries
• Process control
• Material Handling
• The range is available in 3 styles, push-button, rotary and panel lamp.
• Push-button comes in 4 button styles with 3 colour options and has solder/faston terminals as standard.
• The rotary is a single pole, 2 position, snap action switch with green or red spot indicator on the black actuator.
• The indicator version is available with a red, green or amber lens.
• Panel sealed to IP67 and due to the construction and the materials used, are all capable of surviving the impact of approximately a 5 kg mass dropped from 40 cm (20J).
(IP67 - totally protected against dust and protected against the effects of temporary immersion between 15 cm and 1 m. Duration of test 30 minutes).
• The bezels and the actuators have been designed from non- sparking zinc alloy.
• Explosive-proof material used.
These switches are not positive break types and should not be used for emergency stop applications.Accessories listed are not ITW products. Suitable wedge base lamps include 106-357 , 655-9637 , 655-9665 .Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией