* УТОЧНЯЙТЕ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ, ЦЕНУ И СРОК ПОСТАВКИ, В СВЯЗИ С ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕМ ЭКСПОРТА ТОВАРОВ ИЗ СТРАН ЕС И ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ
RS PRO Uninsulated Heavy Duty Crimp Ring Terminals
From RS PRO a high-quality heavy-duty tubular crimp ring terminal, also known as a ring connector or cable lug. Heavy duty ring crimp terminals are used for connecting multi-stranded cables to a stud or a post on an electrical component such as a battery terminal. This tubular ring terminal is made from thick-walled, heavy-duty, highly conductive copper and is tin plated. Once correctly crimped onto a cable this ring terminal will provide a secure and reliable electrical connection.
Features and Benefits
• Robust, thick-walled design
• Closed barrel ensures crimp terminal fits securely around the cable
• Copper body material provides high conductivity and is easy to crimp
• Tin plating on crimp terminal provides resistance to corrosion, added strength, a reduction in friction and makes it easier to solder
• Funnel-shaped internal barrel for easy wire insertion
Non-insulated wire terminals are used in applications where there is not any danger of someone short-circuiting the connection by inadvertently touching it. These crimp ring wire connectors are used in a wide range of industries for connecting multi-stranded power cables to electrical components in more heavy duty applications. Applications include cabling and wiring in industrial control systems and industrial machines, automotive applications, communication equipment, power supplies and domestic appliances.
Selecting the Correct Ring Terminal Size
When selecting the right ring terminal for your application, you should consider the following:
• The wire gauge mm (metric) or AWG (American Wire Gauge) of the wire or cable you are using
• The stud size to which you will be connecting the ring terminal.
• The inner diameter of the ring terminal
How to Crimp a Ring Terminal
Firstly, select the correct sized ring terminal. Strip the end of the wire and cut it to the same length as terminal. Insert the wire into the terminal barrel making sure no bare wire is visible. The crimp terminal is then ready to be crimped on to the end of the cable using the correct crimp tooling. These crimp tools include a heavy-duty ratchet crimping tool or a hydraulic crimping tool. The handles of a ratchet tool will remain locked until a full crimp cycle is completed which will prevent partial crimps. The barrel of the ring terminal is simply inserted into the appropriate crimping section. The tool handles can then be squeezed together until the ratchet mechanism allows them to be released. A heavy-duty hydraulic crimping tool will provide an audible click when full crimp pressure is achieved which also ensures the crimping cycle is complete. The crimped ring terminal can now be placed over the stud or post and secured in place with a nut or by soldering.
Suitable Crimp Tool
For suitable crimp tool see stock number 445-611
RS PRO Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада поставщика в Екатеринбурге||Забираете сами или вызываете курьера|
|ТК Деловые Линии||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS Почта России||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией||По согласованию|