* УТОЧНЯЙТЕ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ, ЦЕНУ И СРОК ПОСТАВКИ, В СВЯЗИ С ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕМ ЭКСПОРТА ТОВАРОВ ИЗ СТРАН ЕС И ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ
RS PRO Steel Extension Spring, 109 mm x 25 mm
The Industrial Revolution has brought many useful parts that are still relevant and useful in the 21st century. One of them is Extension Spring, allowing day-to-day tasks to be efficient and safe.
Before you decide which Extension Spring is right for you (hook or loop type, initial tension parameters, material like stainless steel or steel, etc.), there are some key factors to be considered. Our brand brings you a wide variety and high-quality material type, so that you can purchase with confidence.
Today, we are proudly introducing our own branded RS PRO Extension Spring, known as Tension Spring, manufactured from high tensile strength piano/music, with a right-hand (clockwise) helix and looped ends.
Their uniqueness lies in an ability to absorb and store energy, providing resistance to a pulling force. Our side hook Spring provides initial tension of 1110 N whereas the spring rate gives 49.7 N / mm allowing the maximum extended length of 128 mm.
Taking control seriously in selecting, testing and approving Extension Springs is our priority to bring you the full potential for your BIG or small project.
Features and Benefits
- Each end of the Spring Wire has a side hook
- The Spring absorb and store energy
- The Extension Spring creates excellent resistance to pulling force
- Initial tension manipulation can achieve individual requirements
- Wound to oppose the extension
- The Spring free length of 109 mm with a maximum extended length of 128 mm
Extension Springs have their place in commercial and domestic use, such as:
- Automotive Interiors and exteriors
- Garage door assemblies
- vice-grip pliers
- Washing devices
- Farm machinery
- Toys for children
- Window screens
- Pool cover tension springs
- Tension Springs for sofa beds
- Upholstery Tension Springs
Frequently asked questions
What is the approximate life expectancy for typical Extension Spring?
Like anything else, Extension Springs have their life limits, which is usually between 7 up to 9 years.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own-brand range of great-value products. Each part of every RS PRO product is stringently tested against demanding industry standards. We give it our seal of approval only when we're confident of exceptional quality. That's why RS PRO is trusted by engineers worldwide.
Materials to DIN17223 Class C or BS1408 CR3. Dimensions conform to DIN2097 Grade 2. Oiled finish.Техническая спецификация
|Самовывоз со склада поставщика в Екатеринбурге||Забираете сами или вызываете курьера|
|ТК Деловые Линии||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS Почта России||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией||По согласованию|