From the trusted RS PRO brand, a selection of robust TS-35 standard DIN rails used for mounting various electrical and industrial equipment. The TS-35 rail or Top Hat as it is also known is manufactured from cold rolled steel which is then zinc coated and clear passivated. This ensures its strength and corrosion proof properties. Available in various lengths and slotted and un-slotted (perforated) profiles for easy attachment and wiring.What is DIN Rail?
DIN Rail is a metal rail used to mount electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components in control cabinets, enclosures racks and panels. DIN Rail is manufactured to conform to a specific set of standards outlined by the Deutsch Institute von Normen (DIN). Due to the uniform profile, it ensures components can be sourced from several different manufacturers and suppliers, safe in the knowledge all products can be mounted on the same rail.Why should you use RS PRO Top Hat DIN Rail?
Using RS PRO DIN rail enables you to mount your electrical components safely and securely. It provides a central location where wiring can be connected and maintained quickly and efficiently.
• Saves space – DIN rail terminals and smaller DIN mounted components can be packed into smaller spaces.
• Saves time - DIN mounted components easily slide or snap onto the rail. Relays, timers, circuit breakers and similar products can also be mounted into compatible bases for rapid connection.
• Saves money – DIN rail provides a cost-effective solution as it allows for a higher density of component mounting, which reduces wiring cost and enclosure space.
• Industry standard symmetrical rail – 35 mm x 7.5 mm (Width x Depth)
• Zinc-plated and clear passivated steel material
• Slotted and un-slotted variations
• 0.5 m, 1m, and 2m lengths
• Conforms to EN5022 and DIN 46277-3 standards
TS-35 standard Top Hat DIN rail is used in a wide variety of industrial applications. It is the most popular size of rail and can be found in almost every rack, panel, and enclosure across many industries and environments. Standard Top Hat rail is ideal where smaller type of components are needed. Some of the most common are
• DIN rail terminal blocks
• Power supplies
• Plug in relays
• Timer modules
• Panel meters
• I/O devices
• Automation and control devices
Hole Size is 6 mmStandards
CENELEC EN 50.022
RS Pro Datasheet
DIN Rail Top Hat TS35 Slotted
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией