From the trusted RS PRO brand, a selection of robust TS-35 deep DIN rails used for mounting various electrical and industrial equipment. The TS-35 rail or Top Hat as it is also known is manufactured from cold rolled steel which is then zinc coated and clear passivated. This provides a simple solution for general applications due to its strength and corrosion proof properties. Available in various lengths and slotted and un-slotted (perforated) profiles for easy attachment and wiring.What is DIN Rail?
DIN Rail is a metal rail used to mount electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components in control cabinets, enclosures racks and panels. DIN Rail is manufactured to conform to a specific set of standards set by Deutsch Institute von Normen (DIN). Due to the uniform profile, it ensures components can be sourced from several different manufacturers and suppliers, safe in the knowledge all products can be mounted on the same rail.Why should you use RS PRO Top Hat DIN Rail?
Using RS PRO DIN rail enables you to mount your electrical components safely and securely. It provides a central location where wiring can be connected and maintained quickly and efficiently.
• Saves space – DIN rail terminals and smaller DIN mounted components can be packed into smaller spaces.
• Saves time - DIN mounted components easily slide or snap onto the rail. Relays, timers, circuit breakers and similar products can also be mounted into compatible bases for rapid connection.
• Saves money – DIN rail provides a cost-effective solution as it allows for a higher density of component mounting, which reduces wiring cost and enclosure space.
• Industry standard symmetrical rail – 35mm x 15 mm (Width x Depth)
• Zinc-plated and clear passivated steel
• Slotted and un-slotted variations
• 0.5 m, 1m, and 2m lengths
• Conforms to EN5022 and DIN 46277-3
TS-35 Top hat DIN rail is used for a wide variety of industrial applications where a stronger rail is needed. The 15 mm height is preferred as it supports heavier components. Some of the more common applications are
• Large PLC’s
• Transformers and power supplies
• Automation and control equipment
• Contactors, overloads and relays
• Circuit breakers and RCBO's
• Timers and switches
• Hydraulic components
CENELEC EN 50.022Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS до адреса||от 700 руб|