From Wurth Elektronik comes the WE-WPCC Series Qi wireless charging coils, an innovative wireless way to charge portable electronic devices such as mobile phones.
Current charging technologies make it impossible to charge devices of different brands from a single energy source. With the Wireless Power Consortium, Wurth has developed the Qi standard of a pioneering wireless charging technology.
• Simply placing a device onto the QI charging station replaces the need for wired power charging.
• Devices on the charging surface are charged through magnetic induction.
• The Qi interface guarantees the compatibility of the devices, enabling every device, regardless of brand or manufacturer, to be charged on the charging surface.
• The transmitter and receiver coils are inductively coupled. The coupling ensures the AC current in the transmit coil generates a magnetic field which induces a voltage in the receive coil to power a device.
• The magnetic field between the coils is highly concentrated, exposing the user to only a small leakage field. An EMI shield on the back of the coil minimises the leakage field.
• Instead of bifilar, the coils are wound with litz wire, ensuring outstanding performance with the highest Q values and lowest DCRs.
• When used together, the receiver and transmistter coils achieve an efficiency of up to 75%.
Wurth Elektronik wireless charging coils are ideal for use with devices such as fitness trackers and smart watches that have many mating cycles. Wireless technology avoids damaging connectors through repeated use. This series of wireless charging coils are suitable for portable devices used in clean areas where connectors could pose a risk of contamination or pollution. For example, industrial clean rooms and medical facilities. WE-WPCC wireless charging coils can also be used in explosion sensitive environments where a physical connection could be dangerous.
Other suitable applications for WE-WPCC charging coils include smart sensors and consumer products such as walkie talkies, smartphone sleeves, headsets and portable media players.
Wurth Elektronik WE-WPCC Charging Receiver Coil Datasheet
Wurth Elektronik Application Note - High Power Wireless Power Transfer for the Industrial Environment
Wurth Elektronik Application Note - Wireless Energy Transmission Coils as Key Components
Wurth Elektronik Application Note - Wireless Power Charging Coil Changing Considerations
Selection and Characteristics of WE-FSFS Ferrite Sheets - Application Note
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией