RS PRO range of crimp tools for crimping insulated connectors and non-insulated ferrules. These tools are compact and lightweight, with ergonomically shaped handles making them very comfortable to use. These crimp tools have a ratchet mechanism with emergency release ensuring terminations are crimped properly. They also feature non-slip grip pads on the tips of the handles allowing for extra pressure to be applied when pressed against a surface. They are suitable for wire range 0.14 mm² -10.0 mm²/26-8 AWG and produce a professional finish every time making sure there is a strong connection between wires and terminals.Features and Benefits
• Comfortable grip
• Ratchet with emergency release to ensure that crimps are completed according to specification
• Well balanced so that the tool does not slip out of the hand
• Low handle force for larger ferrule sizes
• Choice of square or hexagonal crimp finishes
• Wire range: 0.14 mm² to 10.00 mm²
• Non-slip grip pad for applying pressure against a surface
• Aperture for attaching a safety strap
RS Pro Ratchet Crimp Tool Options
• RS Pro 122-1790 or RS stock no: 122-1791
• Maintenance & repair
• Electrical Installations
• Cable assemblies
What’s the difference between both?
Both versions offer the same specification and performance, the only difference between the two is the crimp profiles. RS stock no 122-1790 produces a square crimp profile and RS stock no: 122-1791 produces a hexagonal crimp profile.
How easy are they to use?
They are very easy to use with either hand, there is no formal training required for this crimper. Simply slide the terminal onto the prepared wired, place into the hole of the crimp and squeeze the handles together, use both hands if required.
How do you maintain the product?
• Movable parts should be regularly lubricated.
• Lubrication* is recommended at least every 10,000 cycles whenever the tool is exposed to contaminants.
*Use a light mineral-free oil
The Importance of a High-Quality Crimp
When a crimping tool is used on a terminal, two crimps take place at the same time. One is the electrical connection between the conductor and terminal. The other is the insulation crimp which provides strain relief against vibration and tension. It is important that the electrical connection is gas-tight without any voids between the wire strands and the terminal. If there any voids present, then corrosion can occur causing resistance and excessive heat which damages the electrical connection. Using a good quality crimping tool will ensure that a full, gas-tight crimp is produced preventing future deterioration of the electrical connection and insulation breakage.
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией