Economical and slim, the TDR is a 3 phase power supply. It can be installed on TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 mounting rails and has been designed to allow space saving within cabinets. This PSU conforms to EN61000-3-2 and has been designed with metal housing enhancing the PSUs power dissipation.
Due to the TDRs 340 V ac to 550 V ac wide input range, dual phase operation is possible.
The TDR series is an ideal choice for many industries, fitting various inductive or capacitive applications.
• Short circuit/Overload/Over voltage/Over temperature protections
• Can be installed on DIN Rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
• Cooling by free air convection
• UL 508 (industrial control equipment) approved
• EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
• 100% full load burn-in test
• 3 years warranty
• High efficiency 94.5% and low-power dissipation
• Built-in DC OK relay contact
• Current sharing up to 3840 W (3+1)
• Built-in constant current limiting circuit
• Built-in active PFC function compliance to EN61000-3-2
• Width only 110 mm
• 3 phase 340 V ac to 550 V ac wide range input
The TDR series PSU by Mean Well is ideal for use in industrial control systems, semiconductor fabrication equipment, factory automation and electro-mechanical apparatus.Техническая спецификация
TDR-960 Series specification sheet
Declaration Of Conformity
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией