Illuminated Rocker Switches
A range of standard latching illuminated rocker switches designed for panel mounting. With a choice of red or green illumination, these rocker switches are suitable for a wide range of applications. The snap-in rocker switches are available with a black or white body and can be single or double pole configured, dependant on individual application requirements. The general purpose switches are perfect for everyday use. Suitable for repairing existing equipment or for new designs.
Features and Benefits
• Red or Green Illumination
• 240 Vac operation
• SPST and DPST switch configurations
• Moulded in Nylon 6.6 plastic with a silky textured finish
• Snap-in plastic prongs on the switch sides for secure panel retention
• Connection via push on receptacles
• Easy to operate the smooth rocker actuator
Typical applications for rocker switches
Rocker switches are one of the most frequently used electrical switches in the market today. Due to their simple design and easy operation, rocker switches are found in almost every industry. Some of the most common areas are:
• Automation Control
• Computers and peripherals
• Medical equipment
• Audio video equipment
• Are the rocker switches easy to connect?
Yes, as the rocker switches have male quick connect 0.250 in (6.35 mm) tab terminals at the rear connection is easy. Simply select the appropriate red, yellow or blue female receptacle crimp connectors according to wire size required.
• Are there any recommended tools for cutting the aperture in a panel?
Suitable hole cutters are available separately. Single Pole 614-334 or Double Pole 614-328
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией