RS PRO type K, type J, type N and type T exposed junction thermocouples
From RS PRO, comes a range of high quality type K, type J, type N and type T exposed junction thermocouples. Manufactured to high standards, these great value thermocouples are a fantastic solution for temperature measurement and are ideal for test & development.
Features and benefits:
- Various maximum temperatures offered in this range of thermocouples.
- Meets IEC and ANSI standards
- 1/0.2 mm and 1/0.3 mm probe diameters available in this range.
- Fast response, welded exposed junction
- Teflon insulated wire for added durability
Thermocouples have a variety of applications such as;
- Medical - research into DNA and hypodermic insertion to detecting a tumour.
- Vehicle diagnostics - used to monitor and adjust factors such as battery health, exhaust readings, spark plug function and brake performance.
- Temperature readings in boilers, heating sensors, and ovens
- Food thermometers, industrial probes, and sensors
What are Type K, Type J, Type N and Type T thermocouple sensors?
Type K sensors, which typically have a temperature range from -200 to +1260°C, are known to be commonly used in a variety of industries and sectors. Type K sensors are also very accurate and reliable across wide ranges of operating temperatures.
Type J sensors have a narrower temperature range from -40°C to +750°C. If they are regularly exposed to more excessive heat, they experience a shorter lifespan. Type J sensors are considered to be very versatile and are ideal for taking readings from a range of older types of equipment.
Type N sensors have a wide temperature range of -270°C to +1300°C. Type-N sensors exhibits lower susceptibility to oxidation than type K sensors under more extreme heat.
Type T sensors have a temperature range of −200°C to +350°C and are known to be especially stable thermocouple configurations.
Why choose RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand of high-quality products whilst bringing you great value for money. Our wide range of products have been engineered to meet high industry standards, so you are ensured reliable and robust solutions.Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
RS Pro Thermocouple Selection Guide
RS PRO Cables Guide
RS PRO Connectors Guide
RS PRO PRT Guide
RS PRO Thermocouple Guide
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией