RS PRO Type K and J glass fibre exposed thermocouples
From RS PRO, comes a range of type K and J glass fibre exposed thermocouples. With a probe that has been constructed with glass fibre for added flexibility, strength and easy to use, these thermocouples are a fantastic solution for temperature measurement.
Features and benefits:
- Maximum operating temperature of +350 °C
- Meets IEC 584 standards
- Various probe diameters and lengths offered in this range.
- Fast response, welded exposed junction
- Good temperature resistance (not suitable in fluids)
Thermocouples have a variety of applications such as;
- Medical - research into DNA and hypodermic insertion to detecting a tumour.
- Vehicle diagnostics - used to monitor and adjust factors such as battery health, exhaust readings, spark plug function and brake performance.
- Temperature readings in boilers, heating sensors, and ovens
- Food thermometers, industrial probes, and sensors
What are type K and type J thermocouple sensors?
Type K sensors, which typically have a temperature range from -200 to +1260°C, are known to be commonly used in a variety of industries and sectors. Type K sensors are also very accurate and reliable across wide ranges of operating temperatures.
Type J sensors have a narrower temperature range from -40°C to +750°C. If they are regularly exposed to more excessive heat, they experience a shorter lifespan. Type J sensors are considered to be very versatile and are ideal for taking readings from a range of older types of equipment.
Why choose RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand of high-quality products whilst bringing you great value for money. Our wide range of products have been engineered to meet high industry standards, so you are ensured reliable and robust solutions.Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
RS Pro Thermocouple Selection Guide
RS PRO Cables Guide
RS PRO Connectors Guide
RS PRO PRT Guide
RS PRO Thermocouple Guide
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией