RS PRO RSDS1000CML+/DL+ Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSO)
RS PRO RSDS1000CML+/DL+ Series is a dual-channel universal digital oscilloscope available in 50 MHz, 70 MHz, 100 MHz and 150 MHz bandwidth models.
- 1236435 - 50MHz,2 channels
- 1236436 - 70MHz,2 channels
- 1236437 - 100MHz,2 channels
- 1236438 - 150MHz,2 channels
All models have a 7 inch (177.8 mm) TFT LCD (800 x 480) screen which provides the space for better seeing and analysing waveform details. The RSDS1000CML+ models include a 2 Mpts memory depth which helps to ensure accurate waveform resolution and to capture longer signal lengths.
Along with a 1 GSa/s sampling rate, the SDS1000CML+ supports 32 parameters and common mathematical operations to speed up complex and/or repetitive measurements. The RSDS1000DL+ model has 32 Kpts memory depth and 500 MSa/s sampling rate.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of 50 MHz,150 MHz, 100 MHz and 70 MHz bandwidth models
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s (depending on choice of model), equivalent-time sampling rate up to 50 GSa/s
- Memory depth to maximum 2 Mpts (depending on choice of model)
- Trigger types Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternate
- Waveform math functions+, -, *, /, FFT
- 6 digit frequency counter
- Supports multi-language display and embedded online help
- Screensaver from 1 minute to 5 hours
- Digital filter and waveform recorder function
- Shortcut storage function key
- 7 inch TFT LCD display with 800 x 480 resolution
- Multiple interfaces USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail
- Dimensions 323.1 x 135.6 x 157 mm
- Weight 2.5 kg
123-6471 - black soft carrying case
Digital oscilloscopes are a complex and multi-functional electronic laboratory instrument used to capture, process, display and analyse the waveform and bandwidth of electronic signals. DSO versions have a memory to store waveforms and display them over a period of time. Oscilloscopes are used in a wide range of industries e.g.
- Educational laboratories
- Electronics troubleshooting and measurement
- Embedded electronics
- Mixed-signal and video designing
- Automotive electronics
Are calibration options available for this series?
Yes, calibration versions are available for some markets.
Passive probe 1:1/10:1 (x2), USB cable, quick start guide, certificate of calibration, quality certificate, power cord, CD (includes user manual and EasyScopeX software)
RS ProТехническая спецификация
RSDS1000 Series Digital Oscilloscopes Datasheet
RSDS1000 Series Digital Oscilloscopes User Manual (de/en/es/fr/it)
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией