INA from Schaeffler stud type track rollers are similar in their construction to single and double row yoke type track rollers. The raceway is formed by a heavy-section roller stud with a fixing thread and lubrication hole.
Due to the thick-walled outer ring with profiled outside surface and the rolling element set, they can support high radial loads as well as axial loads arising from slight misalignment and skewed running.
Stud type track rollers with a crowned outside surface are predominantly used since they are often inclined in relation to the mating track and edge stresses must be avoided.
• Lower operating costs
• Reduced maintenance due to improved lubrication
• Lower heat generation
• Less noise
• Lower Hertzian pressure
• Edge loading under tilting is lower
• Wear of the mating track is reduced
• Operating life of the mating track is extended
• KR..PP have a cage and plastic axial plain washers with formed seal lips on both sides
• NUKR have a full complement cylindrical roller set and labyrinth seals
Stud type track rollers are suitable for applications such as cam gears, bed ways and conveying equipment.Suffixes
PP - Plastic axial plain washer with formed seal lip on both sides of the stud type track roller, giving a three-stage sealINA Техническая спецификация
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS до адреса||от 700 руб|