The safety relay ReLy HAND1 is an evaluation unit for two-hand control units. All ReLy safety relay modules can be used to protect machines up to the maximum safety level but must be used in accordance with the technical documentation.
ReLy from SICK is a first-class safety relay. All the quartet of relays are slim in design, offering you more space within the control cabinet. They offer shorter cycle times, owing to fast response times which allow for compact system designs and a higher level of productivity.
Smart trouble shooting is made simple due to the complete diagnostics interfaces in each module, this smart technology ensures any downtime is kept to a minimum. Coupled with the machine operator knowing exactly what is happening from status LEDs or a connected indicator lamp which help to improve efficiencies.
Shorter maintenance times and low maintenance costs during any module replacement due to the plug-in spring terminals and simple way of removing the safety relay from the mounting rail, coupled with a single wiring plan for each module, ensuring identification of the correct module is immediate.
• Two hand control units
• 2 contact paths
• Compact and slim design, 18 mm in width
• Fast response time of 10 ms, allowing for fast response times
• Smart technology offering complete diagnostics via LEDs and outputs
• Short maintenance times and costs for any module replacements
• Front wiring enabling easy access to the module
• Easy wiring and installation – one connection diagram required per module
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS до адреса||от 700 руб|