Adaptaflex Steel Type S - Flexible Galvanised Conduit
Adaptaflex steel type S, helically wound, galvanised steel conduit works well in high temperatures and where high mechanical strength is needed. This type of conduit has been created and designed to a high quality standard, offering reliability and durability.
Features and Benefits
• Features high flexibility, with a minimum bend radius of 45mm.
• Conduit cable management systems are increasingly needing to feature a low fire hazard specification in cable applications, they are a great solution for helping to protect personnel and property. This type of galvanised flexible conduit is inherently a (LFH) low fire hazard product.
• Has a low IP40 rating, this is the international protection rating which shows that the conduit is protected from tools and small wires that are greater than 1mm (dust) but is not protected from liquids.
• Made up from galvanised steel, this type of material is steel that has had a layer of zinc coating. Giving the conduit added protection from rust, a longer life and enables a better resistance to mechanical damage.
• Features a Tensile Strength 1000N and a Compression Strength 1500N/50mm.
• -50 °C → +300 °C static, -45 °C → 250 °C moving
• High UV Protection and Fatigue Life
• EC001179 - Protective metallic hose
• Underfloor wiring, such as computers or floor boxes
• Halogen free areas
• Airports, hospitals, public buildings
• Indoors / Outdoors
• Light Industrial
• Commercially buildings
• Industrial buildings
What does LFH mean?
LFH stands for Low Fire Hazard, to break this definition down further, this type of conduit is highly flame retardant which means that it can contribute to the prevention of a fire or limit the development of one starting. Through having the LFH specification, this electrical conduit has low smoke emissions which helps if there was a fire, allowing personnel to see their way through to an exit or to escape the fire. LFH also means that the conduit has low toxicity, and is halogen free which removes halogen acid gas emission.
Adaptaflex S16/10M Flexible Conduit
This galvanised conduit has a nominal diameter of 16mm and is a great solution for cable management – especially when dealing with electrical cabling. Sitting in the Adaptaflex S range, this conduit is flexible and made up from galvanised steel. It has a maximum operating temperature of +250°C and a minimum operating temperature of -45°C.Техническая спецификация
Steel Flexible Conduit Systems Series S & SS
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией