RS PRO Type K and Type T Temperature Probes
From RS PRO, comes a range of high quality and great value type K and type T temperature probes. The probe itself is moulded directly onto a miniature thermocouple plug giving a waterproof and robust assembly.
This range of temperature probes feature a fast response sensor that is comprised of an exposed thermocouple junction protected by a stainless steel sheath. This is perfect for use in heating and ventilation work.
K Type sensors, which typically have a temperature range from -200°C to +1260°C, are known to be commonly used in a variety of industries and sectors. Type K sensors are very accurate and reliable across wide ranges of operating temperatures. Type T sensors have temperature ranges that run between −200°C to +350°C.
Features and benefits:
- Probe lengths available in 100mm and 110mm
- Probe diameters available in 3mm, 3.3mm, 4mm and 10mm
- Available with either best accuracies of ±0.25% and ±0.15%
- A wide maximum operating temperature range available in various models from 250°C to 1110°C
- A sharpened tip on the probe which can be used to measure the internal temperature of semi-solids
- Thin metal disc giving a low thermal mass which provides a fast response
Temperature probes have a sensor that has been engineered to measure the temperature of a variety of applications such as
- Home appliances
- Calibration and instrumentation
- Industrial equipment
- Patient monitoring
Why choose RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand of high-quality products whilst bringing you great value for money. Our wide range of products have been engineered to meet high industry standards, so you are ensured reliable and robust solutions.Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией