* УТОЧНЯЙТЕ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ, ЦЕНУ И СРОК ПОСТАВКИ, В СВЯЗИ С ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕМ ЭКСПОРТА ТОВАРОВ ИЗ СТРАН ЕС И ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ
RS PRO 7 Piece HSS Die Nut Set, M3-M12
Introducing the RS PRO 7-piece die nut set. This high-quality set features all the essential pieces of equipment and accessories needed to successfully clean or cut new threads on fasteners, holes and much more. The HSS (High-Speed Steel) material makes it easier to cut harder materials with precision and efficiency, so this set is ideal for the professional craftsman or general engineering and automotive applications.
Features and Benefits:
• This die nut set from RS PRO is ideal for cleaning and repairing damaged or corroded threads on the male part of the fastener
• The HSS construction of the pieces in the set allows for easy and clean cutting into metals, as well as durability and longer tool life
• The tools in this set offer everything needed for precision threading
• The hexagonal die can be used with a wrench or socket even when space is limited and is ideal for repair or maintenance work
• Each piece is labelled in the convenient case to allow for quick identification of the right parts and helps locate any missing pieces
• All the pieces in this set are neatly stored within a pocket-sized metal storage case for easy transportation and protection to ensure they do not rust or corrode
Tap and die sets are an essential kit to have available if a fastener or fastener hole is threaded and then rendered unusable. By using a tap and die kit, a new thread can be cut, or a damaged thread repaired, especially if it has threaded or has a lot of corrosion on it from years’ worth of build-up. A tap and die set generally consists of the tap and the die. The tap is designed for internal thread cutting, so this would be used on the fastener hole or a nut, whereas a die is used for the external thread, like on a bolt. Sets like these are most commonly used for:
• Automotive applications and repair
• General maintenance workshops
• Machinery repair
What is the difference between tapping and threading?
Tapping and threading are the processes that are used to produce screw threads. Tapping uses the tap part of the set and creates internal threads. Threading is the process used by the die to cut external threads.
Why choose a HSS Die Nut Set?
By choosing a HSS die set, you can be sure that you are selecting the most durable and hardy material to ensure you are achieving a quality result every time. HSS has a higher abrasion resistance and can also withstand higher temperatures without losing its durability and hardiness, making it ideal for continuous use. It also cuts faster when working with stubborn materials and lasts longer.
What does this set come with?
• Die nuts M3 to M12
• Metal storage case
M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12Техническая спецификация
RS Pro Datasheet
|Самовывоз со склада поставщика в Екатеринбурге||Забираете сами или вызываете курьера|
|ТК Деловые Линии||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS Почта России||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией||По согласованию|