Cat5 Ethernet cables are one of the most popular types of network cable for connecting computers, modems, routers and other wired internet capable devices.Features and Benefits
• Designed for fast installation.
• Reliable in harsh environments.
• Consistent and reliable performance which offers maximum uptime.
• Durable and hard wearing due to the moulded kink protection.
• Cabling standard in acc. With ISO/IEC 11 801: Category 5
• Operating temperature range -40°C to +70°C
• Characteristic impedance 1-100 MHz
• Oil resistant
• Cat5 cables feature stringent specifications for cross talk and system noise. These Cat5 cables are ideal for networking connections between devices.
• These types of cables are also a perfect solution for structured building cabling.
• Cat5 cables can be used to carry telephone and video signals, in some cases more than one signal at a time.
• Double shielded Cat5 cable for heavy duty application.
When storing your patch leads, we advise that you lightly roll your cables into a loose coil, going with the natural curve of the wire. When not in use, we suggest that the cables be stored in a protective case where dust and impurities will not get lodges into the connector ends.Техническая спецификация
HARTING RJ Industrial Stranded Cable
Cables Selection Guide
|Самовывоз со склада г. Екатеринбурга
|ТК Деловые Линии
||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS до адреса||от 700 руб|