* УТОЧНЯЙТЕ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ, ЦЕНУ И СРОК ПОСТАВКИ, В СВЯЗИ С ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕМ ЭКСПОРТА ТОВАРОВ ИЗ СТРАН ЕС И ВЕЛИКОБРИТАНИИ
Facom 830A series Short ratcheting Tap Wrench
Introducing the professional T-handle Tap Wrench from Facom. This type of wrench allows for turning taps to help make screw threads but can also be used with reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank. The Facom 830A series Ratchet Tap T-Handle Wrench can be set for right and left-hand operation or for non-ratchet use. Self-centring hardened tool steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve provide a positive grip.
Facom 830A series Tap Wrenches are available in two sizes:
• Facom 830A.5 Tap Wrench 85mm for tapping M6 - 755-4113
• Facom 830A.10 Tap Wrench 105mm for tapping M12 - 784-5948
Features and Benefits:
• T-handles slide both ways for tightening
• Hardened & tempered split collet chucks for a positive grip
• Knurled & hardened clamping nut
• Spring tension holds the handle in the desired position
• Ideal for use in small spaces or where reach is required
• Finished in Chrome Steel
• Can also be used with taps, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank
• Ratchet action is reversible by changing the position of the side slider
Tap wrenches are tools designed to allow for turning taps or other small tools with a square shank. These type of wrenches are typically used in confined spaces where regular size wrenches can't be operated.
Tap & Die Wrenches are typically used by professionals such as:
• Car Mechanics
• Machinery Maintenance Technicians
• Construction workers
How do you tighten the chuck?
The chuck is tightened by hand. Collets are compatible with all square shank tools and provide a very secure fit.
What's the length of this wrench?
The length of Facom 830A.5 (755-4113) is 85mm but the 830A.10 (784-5948) is 105mm
|Самовывоз со склада поставщика в Екатеринбурге||Забираете сами или вызываете курьера|
|ТК Деловые Линии||от 500 руб|
|Курьером EMS Почта России||от 500 руб|
|Другой транспортной компанией||По согласованию|